While reading New Years first news articles, few global topics from news were rising to top of my mind.
- Salary increases in Asia Pacific are corroding the cheap labor driven ecosystem
- GDP growth in China is slowing down
- Concerns about stability of euro
- Rising value of US dollar
- Bridging gap between education supply and labor market demand
Forecasts are just forecasts, but any how they will rise topics worth to follow up into our attention. It will be interesting to observe how things have really developed at the end of 2014.
Continue reading Economy predictions for 2014 – many big things are moving or are they?