I was participating yesterday in an interesting panel discussion organized by KAOS (Enterprise architecture knowledge community). We were talking about transformational industries and impact of enterprise architecture in that scene. Here I collected few of my own takeaways and thoughts risen by the discussion (Not fully covering, just a flow of thoughts around the topic). Continue reading Enterprise architecture – transformational industries
Things are changing as concept of Big Data is getting more mature during 2014. Here are few imaginary headlines i wanted to comment on:
- Big Data likes cloud?
- The difficulty of choosing right Hadoop distribution puts project on hold?
- Analytic applications are driving what we can do with Big Data?
- ETL processes and MDM will disappear?
Notice the question marks after each topic. Continue reading Big Data 2014 – what have we learned from 2013?
As you might see, new search box has appeared into right sidebar. This is produced by Finnish startup called AddSearch.
Now it has finally happened: someones fridge participated into massive email spam attack!
While reading New Years first news articles, few global topics from news were rising to top of my mind.
- Salary increases in Asia Pacific are corroding the cheap labor driven ecosystem
- GDP growth in China is slowing down
- Concerns about stability of euro
- Rising value of US dollar
- Bridging gap between education supply and labor market demand
Forecasts are just forecasts, but any how they will rise topics worth to follow up into our attention. It will be interesting to observe how things have really developed at the end of 2014.